Getting buried by your sock yarn stash? Found a couple of balls of a great handpaint? Want to make socks to fit, or looking for an easy pattern that has just the right amount of interest? This may be the pattern for you!
A toe-up sock pattern with a simple lace detail, this pattern looks good in both solid and variegated colours.
- Instructions for 5 double-pointed needles, 2-circulars, and magic loop.
- Heel-flap construction.
- Three stitch counts (56,60,64) with instructions to find your size based on the needles and yarn you choose.
- All lengths adjustable, with step-by-step instructions on how to customize it to the recipient’s foot.
- Sock/fingering weight/1-superfine yarn with US size 1/2.25mm needles suggested (Sherbet version uses Fleece Artist Somoko in Blush colourway).
- Depending on yarn/needle choice will fit large child-large women’s.
- Lace instructions both written out and provided in large chart form.